- 1. When washing your socks, we recommend washing them on a gentle cycle.
- 2. The washing temperature is also important, so we recommend a temperature of 40ºC to care for your socks.
- 3. The dryer is very harmful to these pieces, so it is best not to use it if you want to protect the fibers of your socks.
- 4. Do not expose it to the sun directly or for a long time. Do not iron them as the materials they are made of can be damaged by the heat of the iron.
- 5. Using mild detergents will also extend the life of your socks.
- 6. If you want your socks to last a long time, you should choose the right size.